04 September 2006

Crikey--Steve Irwin is DEAD MAN

If you haven't heard Steven Irwin has died after being stabbed in the heart by a stingray.  Apparently he pissed it off and the animal stuck its barb tail right through his heart.  Tragic, especially considering that he had a wife, two kids, and a sucessful conservation program...R.I.P Steve......



I can't believe this dude died from a stingray stabbing.  I mean he handled 20 foot crocs, alligators, tiger sharks, and the most poisonous snakes and lizards walking the planet.  I'm upset now because its not cool to pretend that I'm him with a gawd awful Australian accent......aggggghhhhhhh


But in his memory, everybody tell somebody you love "Crikey" today!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Beakerz said...

"I'll go for the orange pie square" (trival pursuit)

"This famous bloke was killed by a sting ray. He loved to yell, 'Krikey'"

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger KassyK said...

I hear you...So sad. Didn't think I would be so affected by it but it is awful. His family, his extreme happy nature...all ended bc of a STINGRAY stabbing. Horrible.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger O-FACE said...

Needtsza---Alex Tribec will use that same question next week on Jeopardy

Special K--Word....I haven't used that slang in a long time...But it is kind of sad because he made the most craziest..deadliest animals seem kind of cool...... Plus Stingrays are sold at pet stores so how bad could they be???? Well now we know.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I know I was so sad

Where have you been stalker? Hit me up...

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something's fishy about it all (no pun intended). Have they tracked down the stingray? Did the wife have an life insurance policy out on the man? I think I smell a setup, wifey and stingy were collaborating to get paid off the life insurance and split the proceeds. Mark my words, bro...

On a more serious note, did you hear that his daughter, who's like 8, already has a deal for her own show on Animal Planet next year? That family really loves animals...

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger MIKE said...

We would like to do an interview with you

about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind

the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your

time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home