01 June 2006

Two Hearts Are Always Better




Accent: Think Scarface educated at Oxford.
Booze: Brooklyn Ice Tea in the Summer......Red Russians in the Winter
Chore I Hate: Cleaning the toilet....something about brown stains on white porcelain
Dogs/Cats: Cats are for cowards..Dogs are for ego maniacs...Fish are forever.....
Essential Electronics: Laptop, Crackberry, Go-Go Gadget swiss army knife
Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Mildew by Funk.....Just playin...Miyaki=
L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme
Gold/Silver: Gold.....
Hometown: C-Bus.
Insomnia: Yeah...all the time. But somebody needs to watch all these informercials.
Job Title(s): Business Development, Marketing Manager, Marketing Research Manager, Regional Marketing Manager. Dish washer...Busboy....Credit Associate..and a slew of other worthless titles.
Kids: No.....and if I should ever get weak and make that mistake...I will eat my young so you can lock me up now.
Living Arrangements: Me---Just me....and my sponsers and roster
Most Admired Trait: Build other people up......I can listen for hours...because I really don't have a dam thing to say..
Best/Worst Food--Indian the best / French is the worst
Number of Sexual Partners:
The number in my head x Pi ----Muhahahahahahhaahhahaahahhahahahaahah
Overnight Hospital Stays: Never....knock on wood.
Phobia: Cobra's....I fear being bit by a cobra.....Rikki Tikki.........
Man/Woman I adore: Selma Hayek.....accent, body, brains, body, body, brains, body body body...Jeez
Quote:
Jules: Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass. ---Samuel Jackson--Pulp Fiction
Religion: Borderline Atheist....But if god lets the Dems have the Hill and W House back then I'll believe.
Time I usually wake up: 6:00 am....
Unusual Talent: I can shoot a solid stream of saliva 4 feet from my mouth due to a weird hole underneath my tongue....I should be a superhero...Spit Man..Spitneto..Spitoverine..Spitty
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Zucchini/Rubar Bitches
Worst Habit: I make funny noises with my tongue and teeth when I'm nervous........
X-Rays: Broken Hand, Broken Jaw, Broken Finger, Broken Big Toe, Plantar Fasciatis, Ankle Spring, Broken Collarbone, Broken Hand II, Bursac on the elbow.
Yummy Foods I Make: No man should use the word yummy.......Chicken Marsala
Zodiac Sign: The Fish--how convenient

9 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

Yeah. Mr. consuming the flesh of children, I don't want to hear you fuss at me about smothering any prospective girl children EVER again.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

OOppppssssss!!!!! I totally forgot about my comment. If I remember correctly, you wanted to smother your children.....So Law and Orderish...plus my method was approved by Darwin.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

yummmmy, say yummmmy...

this was fun, I learned stuff.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger La'Tina said...

boxers/briefs/thongs/none?

Remember Mandigo's can't 2 of 3!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

Wendy---I'm about knowledge...just not useful knowledge..

Thicky--Boxers and Briefs...NO Thongs....Thats actually kind of funny now that I think about it....lmao.......rothfllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Moxie said...

O, I love you, I fear you. But, you do make me laugh.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger O-FACE said...

Dam I just laughed at my first Kathy Griffin joke....oh man, whatta day. Don't fear me....i'm not that dangerous.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

How many points do you have left on your driver's license?
Who was your favorite President within 10 years after the tenure of William Howard Taft?
Do you think the economies of the Southern pre-colonial colonies were pre-industrial or 18th century agrian?
*****************************
I have zero pts currently....You can subtract the difference..lol

Warren G. Harding

18th century agrian...

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

Ok, so Darwin would have approved of your contraceptive method. Darwin's dead, baby, Darwin's dead.

You answer to the American people now, and they say suffocation is the way to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home