08 June 2006

Da Bomb Baby

Sending this out to Al Z. Sure....Sure dead...I missed the NBA playoffs to watch the new show on NBC called, "Windfall", about a bunch of people who share $386 million lotto jackpot and the transformation that takes place within there lives afterward, much like this poor soul. This show has potential. I also got a chance to see "Dog Bites Man", on Comedy Central, following in the footsteps of the hilarious Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and fake journalism everywhere. I give it two thumbs and a fractured femur. Although all these shows owe their inspiration and gratitude to Fox News..... I mean thats not really journalism either??? Is it??







Links to check out

Evoca--Allows you to put sound, musics, audio clips on your blog or website..

Vox-- Blogger is dead to me. Like a treacherous brother who sets you up for a gambino hit. This goes online for free at the end of the year, but unfortunately right now its by invitation only...I likes..

Weather RSS-- If you want feeds for weather reports, well then this is the site for you......

Goowy--Hopefully gmail will incorporate some of these features....Nice clean site...I likes...

Express PDF--Use this site if you should ever need to convert a word document to PDF

Pooln--This link goes out to all the fools buying the SUV's making gas prices go up so that they can feel all grown because they sit up 20 feet off the ground.

Yoosi--Make your homepage the way you want....................

7 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Dog Bites Man!! I watched it both times last night and it was even funnier the second time!

Stewart and Colbert....I loooooove Stewart and Colbert and watch every night.

Will you marry me so we can watch TV together?

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

wait, wait, wait...do you watch FX adn Rescue Me and Nip Tuck?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

...Wendy will you be my wife???....

1. The Shield
2. Rescue Me
3. Nip Tuck
4. Thief----smart series....
5. Always Sunny in Philadelphia--is hilarious and it looks like this season gonna be the best.
6. Battle Star Galactica

I'll make the popcorn....

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger VP of Dior said...

i'm glad you liked dog bites man! the parts i saw were tre highlarious.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!

Yes, all those especially Battlestar!!! I don't think I will make it until December or whenever the new season starts. The cylons walking into the human colony in the last scene was the scariest thing I have ever seen.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Oh, did you watch "Over There" on FX and were you bummed like me that they canceled it?

That series was better than any stupid "Jarhead" big screen movie...

What you think, quicky marriage at the JP?

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

Oh dam...You said cylons. Thats better than hearing a baby first words. Oh if you like sports too, well then we can do this without a pre-nup. Meet me in vegas by the chapel drive thru...

I didn't like over there...needed more death and sex...Always Sunny imho is better than Arrested Development...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home