24 May 2006

Perverts Gone Wild

I've been watching reruns of the Dateline special "To Catch a Predator" for like the last 33 weeks now. Looks like Virginia, Ohio, and California have a gigantic population of sexual predators who find children just too dam attractive , because Perverted Justice is cleaning up just putting thousands of dudes in jail. I'm not gonna lie, I can't help but laugh watching Stone Phillips stand there and wait for the nut to walk in and confront his "prey". Stone always manages to convince the perp to sit still and convict themselves on national television, admitting their true intentions while reading back the dirty chat dialogue he had with his intended victim. One of the amazing things about the show is that pretty much find all the people who we're counting on to not be molestors, who end up being the molestors, just people with all kind of honorable backgrounds and professional credentials, I mean were talking about rabbi's, teachers, coaches, sucessful business owners, internet bloggers *just playing*.....they even caught a man who brought his 5 year old son with him to visit an intended victim.

I've learned a couple of important lessons from watching the series:
1. Women are not attracted to little boys unless their in a classroom.
2. The U.S. governement needs to institute castration and sentence molestors just like the arab countries do.
3. Don't run from the house because that only makes you look worse.
4. Leave the beer and hoagies at home. If you have to get kids drunk to have sex than you just need to cut your testicles off.
5. This is putting prostitutes out of business..this is like a sick form of outsourcing.

I was looking at a website that publishes the pictures, address, and criminal record of sexual offenders for like 45 states and they usually put a red dot to simulate the physical address. So I noticed like alot of red dots out here in the boonies which has me kind of perturbed and I also noticed that alot of these dudes look like regular people that you and I would probably never suspect ...... and D.C. was f-ing bright red just saturated with predators........But go ahead and check out your neighbors......I did!!!

Family Predators---Use the map function and type in your address and be ready to be creeped out.
PervWatch
Crime Reports
Perverted Justice

12 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger KassyK said...

I am also strangely appalled yet clued to this series...I found that there is a HUGE concentration of these pervs in Adams Morgan area....right near where I live..fabulous.

AND one of my girlfriends is a dr...she had a new patient in and one of the receps had found the predator website and punched in some patients names out of curiousity:

She found my friends new patient was a grandfather who had molested his grandkids and various other children.

Naseauting.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger KassyK said...

PS I meant to write GLUED...not clued. EW.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger La'Tina said...

hey thanks, now can you find me a map of D.C. where the drinks are below 8 bucks? Or where the entrance is free???

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

My neighborhood doesn't look all that bad oddly enough. I suppose the threat of gang violence deters molesters from moving in.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

PS I meant to write GLUED...not clued. EW.

************************
Your ok dude....I'm not a editor...I get what your trying to say. You must be one of those perfectionist...But thats exactly what I'm talking about in regards to the Dr and the perp. They are everywhere!!!!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

Thicky****************
Let me check my links and see what I can come up with...I do believe I have something for beer prices in the city. Plus, your a hot chica so you shouldn't be paying a entrance fee...Try going to a promoters website or the official website and see if they give out vouchers to get in free.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

I suppose the threat of gang violence deters molesters from moving in.
*************************
Definitely special mention for line of the year......lmao......See I keep telling people that MS-13 has some benefits.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger KassyK said...

Thanks :-) Some people get weird about that...glad your not one of them...yeah my neighborhood is all good but the one next door...perv central. Nasty.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

I have watched all these shows too. The one who brought his kid, that was truly horrifying. They need to kill these people, in a slow torturous manner.

Thanks for the sites, and yes I was creeped out to learn there is a child molestor up the street from me.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger O-FACE said...

Thanks for the sites, and yes I was creeped out to learn there is a child molestor up the street from me.
********************************
See you just made my day with this comment. Pass it on to your friends and family.....

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Roar Savage said...

Great. 5 rapists live in my neighborhood. :( ...

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

Roar---LOCK your f-ing windows.....

VK----Thanks for the idea. I was thinking either that or the Jehovah Witness routine.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home