28 April 2006

Shop till you drop

Exhausted myself at the gym today and was pretty much able to get a nice burn through my body especially my abs. 1 hour of lifting and 1 hour of cardio(basketball against the semi pro players). Nice solid workout to take away my thoughts of anger and stress from a complicated work week. Now if I could get this brown rice to come out right, my night could end perfectly.
But here are some links to check out. I think todays focus will center around shopping and stuff--Because we all like to accumulate sh** we don't need.


StyleHive-- Pretty nice site. Chicas will digg it.

Coupons
and Coupons galore and more Coupons- Only 2 percent of all coupons are redeemed in the U.S. every year. You might as well use them because the discount is already built into the price.

Free--For all the people who hate having to buy something for the bastards in the office. But we have to play it cool or wreck oppurutnities to get promoted or worse, have to report to em. Stock up on some freebies and give stuff away.

Etsy--Nice site especially for the one of a kind items that people like to buy so they can look important and suave.

Woot--Love this site---nice deals for electronics and I also love JR site as well.

World of Good
--I think this is like a socially conscious shopping, where goods are manufactured in poor nations and you help the village folk out and all.

Sofa Freaks
--Prices are so so, but they have alot of designs and colors, which makes it well worth it.

Shopping Search Engine-- give it a whirl

Zunafish-- Basically trade your junk for someone else junk and in the end, everybody is happy!!!!

7 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Roar Savage said...

Damn you! Don't you know I'm broke?!?! I don't need this temptation right now...

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Please I am the shopping guru. :)

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

If you can't make rice come out, then you are in serious trouble, sir. Rice is one of those things you shouldn't be able to ruin. If you do get it right, try throwing in some toasted pecan bits for added flavor.

Bluefly.com is good too. They have a great sale on women's tops right now. J Crew has a sale on their flip flops. Buy two or more and get 20% off each pair. I bought three.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

Roar--- Debt is temporary, but the Prada is forever.

AM--- I know you can shop........To bad they don't give out doctoral degree's==You would be to shopping what Doogie Howser was to medicine.

Claire-- OMG, well thanks for putting me on blast. Because *laughs and hides face* I can't make brown rice. I either put in to much water or too little. Think i'm gonna hit the bed,bath, and beyond and pick up a rice cooker.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

O, sugar. Honey. Baby. Two cups of water per one cup of rice and boil covered until the water is gone.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger O-FACE said...

CB-- *Reads her comments, gets motivated to cook brown rice this afternoon to show the CB that he can cook, Iron Chef style. Will provide an update on my progress.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Moxie said...

I have a rice cooker I've used once! Not a good investiment at all. Mr. Domestic, you'll figure it out. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home